Last week WordPress emailed me a summary of my blog’s statistics for 2012. I thought you might enjoy a quick stroll down memory lane, so here is a list of my top five most-viewed posts, with links to each in case you’d like to revisit any of them.
5. Advice To 20-Somethings: A Guest Post, February 2012
4. “Cracked Nuts & Sentimental Journeys:” A Book Review, August 2012
3. Mrs. Tweedy and her Majestic Dubble-Bubble Hairdo, May 2012
2. Not Your Ordinary Bike Ride, November 2012
And the most-viewed post all year…
1. Forgotten Soldiers? (Not if I can help it), February 2012
While I’m on the subject, I would like to thank each one of you who read my blog. Some of you have laughed or sighed or cried with me, and I appreciate it. I hope to post more regularly in 2013 than I have in the past couple of months, although it’s time for the blog to take a back seat to the novel I am working on. (Secret: Writing a novel is a little bit harder than it might look.)
I guess I’ll have to get organized.
Thanks for reading! Really!